At Extreme Social, we decide what rewards would best work for a company’s employees by identifying trends about worker habits. We’ve noticed the following current trends about worker preferences in recognition programs:
– Custom Gifts. Many workers prefer organic and custom-made products as opposed to less personal products.
– Flexibility. Non-cash awards have increased as companies have begun to focus on reward programs that are flexible and focused on the company’s brand.
– Gift cards. Gifts cards are used by a large number of companies. Some of the most popular gift cards that employers decide to give workers include gift cards affiliated with Visa, Mastercard, Target, Walmart, Amazon, CVS Pharmacy, Applebee’s, LongHorn Steakhouse, the Olive Garden, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Fandango, Macy’s, Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, Barnes & Noble, and GameStop.
– Health incentives. Amenities related to healthiness have become important to many workers. These amenities include benefits related to fitness as well as lifestyle choices that promote organic and gluten-free choices.
– Exotic destination. While the costs associated with these packages can be more expensive than other types of amenities, workers select the award over others.
– Charitable gifts. A growing number of recognition programs acknowledge the desire of workers to contribute money or time to community service. These awards can have a positive impact on the worker as well as the company’s reputation and image.
– Social media recognition. Some companies decide to nominate workers for awards of honor on the company’s social media sites and even hold public recognition ceremonies for the workers.
DISCOVER THE GOOD LIFE
LIVE, WORK, PLAY, FOR A LIFE OF AMENITIES
WE ARE A POP UP AMENITIES COMPANY. WE BRING LIVE, WORK, PLAY TO YOUR LOCATION
© 2018 Extreme Social | All Rights Reserved.