The following photos depict some of the perks and programs offered by Extreme Social as well as some statistics that help to better understand the current state of worker recognition programs.
– In a recent study, Psychometrics found that when leaders were asked about what can be done to improve worker engagement, 58% of companies replied they could give more recognition. If you want to retain workers, contact Extreme Social to plan a recognition program today.
– Statistics compiled by Socialcast reveal that 69% of workers would work harder if they felt their efforts were better recognized by employers. At Extreme Social, we create recognition programs that motivate workers to achieve new and greater goals.
– The Rental Protection Agency reports that there are more than 2,600 new rentals daily in the United States. To stand out from the crowd, Extreme Social’s recognition programs can the appeal of your location to new renters as well as make sure that tenants remain at your property.
– CRM Guru reports that 68% tenants leave a rental property because they are not satisfied with the customer service. One of the best ways to show that tenants are appreciated is to offer a tenant recognition program.
– Kingsley Associates reports that tenants who are satisfied with property management are more than three times likely to renew a lease. As a result, landlords can avoid the costs associated with finding a new tenant is to take the steps necessary to show that tenants are appreciated.
DISCOVER THE GOOD LIFE
LIVE, WORK, PLAY, FOR A LIFE OF AMENITIES
WE ARE A POP UP AMENITIES COMPANY. WE BRING LIVE, WORK, PLAY TO YOUR LOCATION
© 2018 Extreme Social | All Rights Reserved.