HOW SOCIAL MEDIA HAS CHANGED RECOGNITION PROGRAMS
Social media has had a tremendous impact on how recognition programs operate. Some of the ways in which social media has transformed recognition programs include:
– Changes for employee recognition companies. Rather than only gift cards or gold watches, social media has fueled analysis about how to best engage and retention workers.
– Consolidated efforts. Companies have an easier time tracking awards through social media. This means that more workers than ever are receiving personalized for work achievements, which significantly increases worker retention.
– Increased sense of team. With more companies letting workers function from home, it has become more challenging to motivate and inspire employees. Companies are now capable of making all workers who keep up to date with social media aware of worker achievements.
– Increased visibility. It can be difficult for upper level executives to stay up to date with worker achievements. Social media offers the chance for executives to be made aware of the successes that occur throughout a company.
– Instant feedback. Social media has created instant feedback, which means that companies can quickly receive feedback from workers about the strengths and weaknesses of a program.
– More frequent recognition. Rather than only recognize employees at certain times of the year and risk some contributions falling through the cracks, social media helps companies increase the number of workers that receive recognition.
– Spreading news. Social media, however, offers the ability to share stories about noteworthy workers not just throughout a company but around the world.
DISCOVER THE GOOD LIFE
LIVE, WORK, PLAY, FOR A LIFE OF AMENITIES
WE ARE A POP UP AMENITIES COMPANY. WE BRING LIVE, WORK, PLAY TO YOUR LOCATION
© 2018 Extreme Social | All Rights Reserved.